Thank you for your interest, the dinner is SOLD OUT. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please send an email. Thanks!
Welcome to the third in the 2016 spring dinner series at e2.
Is the state liquor system good or bad for Pennsylvania wine lovers? In a classic David v. Goliath scenario (or as Jack would like it to be viewed – a Clash of the Titans), Jack will take on a $2.4+ billion industry … all in service to the dedicated oenophiles of Off the Grid.
What are we drinking you ask?? What are these interesting finds hiding among the shelves of wine stores across the Commonwealth?? The only way to find out is to join us for the great reveal. Come see for yourself if Jack has found hidden gems in the system.
With help from Kate Romane and e2, our culinary partners in crime, we will have a memorable evening. Join us Wednesday, May 18th at 6:30pm
- Sparkler – Rose bubbly from Argentina, dry, but full bodied
- White – Pinot Blanc from France, light and juicy
- White – White Burgundy from France, unoaked and minerally with a long finish
- Red – Rioja from Spain, medium bodied with lots of flavor and complexity
- Red – Cabernet from California, dense and dark with dusty tannins
- assorted crostini
- big fat salad with cucumber, mint, walnuts and sesame Dijon vinaigrette
- grilled asparagus with tarragon aioli
- roasted chicken thighs with rosemary
- porcini capalletti with pancetta, sage, wild mushrooms and peas
- pound cake and berry mess
Please note that all sales are final. If you find you are unable to use your seats, please contact Kate and Jack and they will see if there is someone on the wait list who can use them (although this is not guaranteed). Thank you!