Welcome to the second in the 2016 spring dinner series at e2.
Number 1, Numero Uno, Top Dawg… say it any way you like… You’re #1 with us!
And because of that, we hunted high and low to find some of the HIGHLY sought after, difficult to find, 2015 Wine Enthusiast #1 Wine of the year. Over 19,800 wines from around the globe were reviewed this past year, and this beautiful Chianti Classico outshone all others!
So…. With help from Kate Romane and e2, our culinary partners in crime, we have created an Italian themed dinner to appropriately accentuate the top wine of the year, which will be served alongside a Prosecco, two whites and a kick-butt-Barolo. Should be fun, instructive and TASTY!
Join us Wednesday, April 20th at 6:30pm
- Sparkler – Carpene Malvotti Prosecco Di Conegliano DOCG Non Vintage
- White – La Battistina Gavi 2015
- White – Inama Soave Classico Vin Soave DOC 2014
- Red – Bersano Barolo Nirvasco Piedmont 2010 (93pts)
- Red – Agricola San Felice Chianti Classico Gran Selezione Il Grigio 2011 (#1 Wine Enthusiast Wine of the Year 95pts)
- assorted crostini
- mixed green salad with lemon and parmesan
- beans and greens
- banana peppers with goat cheese
- gnocchi bolognese
- surprise dessert!
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE NEXT IN THE SERIES (please note the new date!)
5/18 – Jack v PLCB
Please note that all sales are final. If you find you are unable to use your seats, please contact Kate and Jack and they will see if there is someone on the wait list who can use them (although this is not guaranteed). Thank you!